Traditional Offshore Banking
At present 103 countries have committed to AEoI and CRS this represents 53% of all countries in the world.
Traditional Offshore banking is only suitable for you in three cases: if you do not mind your government tax authorities to receive information about your offshore accounts OR if you have a tax haven residence OR if you live in one of the countries that didn't commit to AEoI.
Non AEoI Offshore Banking
Non AEoI and CRS Offshore bank accounts are suitable for citizens and residents of any country, except US citizens and US residents.
We offer our offshore banking introduction services to open personal or offshore company bank accounts in the United States, in South American, European and Asian Countries that are not signatories of AEoI; there your bank accounts are 100% Non AEoI.
Offshore Bank Accounts in Non-AEoI Countries
We offer unique options of offshore banking introduction to banks operating in countries that are not signatories of AEoI.
At present we can offer to open personal or company offshore bank account without a personal visit in the US, European Country and South Asian Country.
Our Guarantee to You
Due to our banking partners’ requirements, and to avoid attracting additional attention to the banks in non-AEoI countries that offer these unique opportunities, we cannot disclose the names of the banks and the name of countries where we offer bank accounts till we receive your payment. However, if for whatever reason you do not like the bank or if the bank declines your application, we will introduce you to up to two alternative non-AEoI banks for free.
Our Fees for Offshore Banking Introduction and Company Incorporation
USD 990 – our offshore banking introduction for a personal account in a country non-signatory of AEoI.
USD 1,990 – our offshore bank account for a company in non-AEoI countries. All required company documents will be prepared by us and are included in the above bank introduction price.
USD 940 – our company incorporation (all inclusive) packages in tax havens that we carefully picked. During the online incorporation process you will be able to add one of the banking options.
Non-AEoI Banking Options
- European non-AEoI Country
Medium size stable bank.
- This bank will charge you directly USD 530 one time extra fees after opening an account.
- For personal or company bank accounts minimum balance – none.
- Online banking in English offered.
- Bank accounts in USD, EUR and GBP offered.
- This bank does not provide credit or debit cards.
- Bank reference – not required.
- After bank receive all required documents it takes usually 5-10 working days to open an account.
- South Asian non-AEoI Country
This is a big government owned bank.
- For personal or company bank accounts minimum balance – USD 10,000.
- Online banking in English – not offered.
- You can control your bank account by phone, via fax or email directly through your personal manager.
- This bank offers accounts in all main currencies.
- This bank do not offer credit or debit cards for offshore accounts.
- Bank reference – not required.
- After you supply bank with all required documents it will take – 5-10 working days to open an account.
- USA (non-signatory to AEoI)
We have a good working relationship with a small, stable bank with accounts available in USD.
- Minimum balance for company account – USD 10,000.
- Minimum balance for personal account – USD 1,500.
- The bank offers online banking services in English.
- Debit and credit cards are available.
The bank may also require a financial statement about your company or personal wealth from your accountant. This bank will pre-approve you and open a provisional bank account in 5-10 working days after receiving scanned copies of your documents by email, you will then transfer your initial deposit (USD 10.000 for a corporate account, USD 5.000 for a personal account) and send the originals to the bank to activate your account.
Additional Requirement for Company Bank Accounts
To open an offshore company bank account you will need to incorporate a company a company through CCP Inc. in one of the jurisdictions that we offer. Alternatively, you can re-domicile (we can help you with that) your existing company to Dominica, Belize or Nevis and choose us as your Registered Agent.